Tuesday 7 October 2008

It Begin's...

Well lady's and gentlemen, I guess it all starts here. My name is John Haddock and this is my blog page. Over the next 3 years it will become my diary of sorts of my work and ideas for projects I am working on as part of my Game Art course at De Montfort University. This is a new experience for me. I have maintained and commented on public/social website before but never had a proper 'blog' that concentrates on my work and experiences on a certain subject that is important to me. I am looking forward to being able to create something i can look back on and for others to look at as regards to how i work and show the progression of projects from start to finish. I know it is mostly going to be work orientated but I'm sure it will become a great tool for me and to others who can look at what I've done and be able to comment and advise on what they think is the best direction to take my ideas. It will allow us all to be able to track each others progress and even help us compare the quality of each others work and push us to improve upon what we have done and create higher standard final products. I do apologize if I have repeated myself a few times, I'm not used to writing like this but I guess thats also a point of doing a blog.. to learn.

I look forward to the work that has yet to come and get started on making this blog full of my ideas and work...



Let the good times roll -

1 comment:

Del said...

dont let your blog assignments pass you by...

they have their importance.