Thursday 2 December 2010

9000 Tri Car Project Update. . .

Here is the finished, but untextured, model of a 1981 DeLorean DMC-12. It finished up at 8999 Tri's, 1 shy of the total. Now ideally I would have liked to have finished at least 1000 or more short just to try and push myself a bit more but I found that I wasn't willing to sacrifice the finish of the model for the sake of that. I wanted to make sure the shape was exactly what it should be, as smooth as possible on the wheels and such, the interior does have some evidence of boxiness but overall i tried my hardest to avoid that from happening, just wanted it to look right. Anyway, kinda rambling so here's some screenshots :










2 comments:

Michael Powell said...

Quick question, why did you choose 9000 tris as the limit?

John C. Haddock said...

I didn't, Heather did.